1. Identify Your Frame or Go Custom.
Search for your frame in our ever-growing digital database.
If you can’t find your frame or don’t know your model, no problem…
you’ll send them in for a custom lens replacement.
(Price is the same and all shipping is free).
2. Choose Your New Lenses.
Select the lens color you’d like.
Choose how you'd like your new lenses:
(1) send in your frames to allow our technicians to install your new lenses
(2) have pre-cut lenses shipped to you for your own installation.
NOTE: Some frame styles are required to be sent in.
3. Place Your Order For New Lenses.
If you chose to send in your frame for the lens replacement:
When ordering, you'll select between having us:
(1) ship you an empty box with a prepaid return shipping label inside, or
(2) email you a prepaid shipping label to print, using your own box (quickest).
Once we receive your frames, it takes 2-4 business days to
custom-cut and install the new lenses, then ship back to you.
If you chose to have the pre-cut lenses shipped to you for your own installation:
We'll ship your lenses to you within 2-4 business days of placing your order.
Use this instructional guide for replacing your lenses.